Charity Gift Aid Declaration

    In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:
    I want to Gift Aid my donation of £ and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to:

    Name of Charity: Bliss Cavalier Rescue Limited

    I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

    My Details

      Please notify the charity if you:
    • want to cancel this declaration

    • change your name or home address

    • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

    If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

    Please make sure you tick the Gift Aid checkbox above. This form will not submit unless you consent to Gift Aid your donations.